Friday, June 1, 2012

A Few Quick Things

Hello, again!

I just wanted to take a few minutes and ask for continued prayer in a few specific areas:

  • Disability Insurance - We have started the process of the two year review and we are asking that you will pray for them to continue my coverage.  Without that income, there is no way we could afford my treatments, supplements, etc.  
  •  The Treatments' Effectiveness - Please be praying that our tweaked plan will make these treatments even more effective this time around and that some positive progress will be gained rapidly and more permanently.  
  • Andy - Please continue to pray for him through all of this.  Between working on a farm (which is always stressful anyway) and the added stress of my health - it can be overwhelming at times.  Pray for him to be encouraged and strengthened in his everyday activities.  
  • Myself - Please continue to pray for me to find my strength in God and His word and not in other, fleeting things.  Please pray for me to continue to trust His plan and His timing and to stay positive even on the bad days.  Fighting the fear and anxiety when the bad days come has been harder lately and I don't know what I would do if y'all out there weren't praying for me!!
There are so many more things I could list but these are the most important for now and I appreciate your prayers and encouragement so much!!  BTW, do you like my new blog design?  I found this free template online and thought I would give it a try for awhile.  I wish I knew more about the whole blog thing - I'm simply still so new to this.  So, if you have a great site for blogger templates (that are free of course) please share!  :)  Love Much - Jen

4 comments:

  1. Praying :)
    Cutestblogontheblock.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I'll have to check them out! :) And, of course, thanks a ton for the prayers!! :)

      Delete
  2. Jeni...I love the new look!! It is always fun to change up things a little...that is a woman's right!! RIGHT??? Sending a HUGE HUG and still praying for YOU and ANDY!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Nedra!! :) I agree w/ you completely!! :) Thanks a TON for the prayers - it means soooooo much!

      Delete