Saturday, April 27, 2013

Something Wonderful

Ok, so today I received a package in the mail of a dvd made by some of my friends and family to encourage Andy and I.  I bawled, I laughed, and cried some more but it seriously was one of the coolest things anyone has done for us!!  I can't wait to show it to Andy tonight when he gets home from work as I know he'll enjoy it, too!  :)

To all of you who were a part of the video whether your messages were to make me laugh or encourage me, I can't say thank you enough!  There is no amount of money or earthly treasure that can replace the love of friends and family.  Y'all are wonderful and it was so neat to see some faces that I haven't been able to see in awhile. 

Thanks for the awesome encouragement - I can only pray I've been an encouragement to you at some point or another! 

Love much!!!

Jen  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment